Friday, March 2, 2012

*cough* *snif* *sigh*



I am sick! 

Again.

*sigh* 

Training has taken a back seat this week to get healthy.  Small sacrifices today so that I can awake and fight again tomorrow, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to be more diligent in this blog since I really want to capture the journey to Ironman on this space.  I am going to post up weekly (Sundays or Mondays) to see how things are going, accountability, as well as so that I have a record of the emotions as well as physical outputs that went into the making of IronJennikins.  Since I am so early in my training I guess this will show that I have been focusing on consistency.  This blog is to stand alone and once 11/3 comes and goes so will this blog. 

As of Monday this week I had trained for 10 days straight!  And then promptly fell ill. 

March is my no excuses month so this means outside of illness or death I must make every single workout work.  I am starting this on Monday since I want to allow myself the weekend to fully recover and not dig myself into a hole.

Let the fun begin!

Again!

For real!

No comments:

Post a Comment